The world around us is changing. We need to look ahead, comprehend the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future, and act quickly to prepare for what lies ahead if we want our company to continue to thrive over the next ten years and beyond. Today is the time to get ready for tomorrow. That is the focus of our Vision. It provides us with a "Roadmap" for winning with our partners and a long-term destination for our business.
Tactical Five goal is to provide the best Uniforms - Accessories & Accoutrements, Insignias, Crests & Emblems and Navy Shoulders Military Berets & Peak Caps in the world to everyone, from novice participants to professionals.
Every aspect of our business is guided by our vision, which outlines what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, high-quality growth. Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap.
- Creativity, imagining, and making things by hand.
- World where the art of making textiles is still practiced, passed down, and preserved.
Our Culture of Success:
The attitudes and actions that are necessary for us to realize our Vision are outlined in our Winning Culture.
Our business is centered on the preservation and advancement of hand embroidery, a globally practiced craft. Our primary goal is to help people achieve their highest goals by setting goals, accomplishing them, and going above and beyond in life, business, and technology.
Concentrate on the Market:
- Concentrate on our customers' requirements.
- Go to the market, listen, watch, and learn.
- Have a global perspective
- Each day, concentrate on market execution.
- Never stop being curious.
- Do so immediately.
- Keep your mind open to change.
- Keep your constructive dissatisfaction.
- Perform effectively
Be the owner!
- Take responsibility for what we do and don't do.
- Protect system assets and concentrate on creating value
- Reward our employees for taking chances and coming up with better solutions to problems.
- Take note of what worked and what didn't from our outcomes.