Tactical Five is committed to this policy and will act ethically, legally, and socially responsibly in their business dealings. We have chosen to do business with suppliers and other associated external resources because of this commitment. We are aware of our shared obligation to ethically source products from our suppliers. We want our clients to have peace of mind that employees are treated fairly, that they are not exploited, and that they are not working in unsafe conditions. All of our suppliers are required to adhere to our ethical code, which is based on national and international laws as well as the International Labor Organization (ILO).
We at Tactical Five strongly support stewardship and ethical business practices. We are aware, as a business, that our commercial activities may have an effect on our suppliers and the surrounding community.
Statement of Policy:
Tactical Five expects and demands that all of its business units and employees carry out their responsibilities in accordance with all applicable legal principles and the highest ethical standards. The company maintains this standard of conduct and performance when dealing with customers and raw material suppliers.
To uphold their personal and corporate reputations and to inspire confidence and trust in their respective actions, NANBA and its employees will always exhibit the highest levels of integrity, truthfulness, and honesty.
Safety and Health:
The company, Tactical Five, is committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace for all of its employees.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, material status, family status, disability, age, or national origin. Employers are provided with a healthy and safe working environment, and the business will not tolerate any form of harassment. All workers at NANBA must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by national law to work. No child labor is used at NANBA. It is against the law for individuals under the age of 22 to work at night or in potentially hazardous conditions.
In all of its statements, the company will take all reasonable precautions to avoid concealment, overstatement, and misleading statements. By being straightforward and honest at all times, it will strive to establish long-term relationships with its clients. Any customer-related information that it acquires will be treated with confidentiality.
Our Ethical Codes
- All employment with NANBA can be chosen at any time.
- Identity documents are not required of staff members.
- Our employees are free to leave with reasonable notice.
- Under 18-year-olds are not permitted to work as laborers.
- Underage workers are prohibited from working at night or in potentially hazardous conditions.
- The working environment is clean and safe.
- We takes the right precautions to minimize the risk of accidents.
- Regular health and safety training is given to employees.
- Access to necessary facilities is unrestricted for staff members.
- The pay and working hours are reasonable, and there is regular employment.
- Employees are not required to work additional hours unless they are willing to do so voluntarily. Additionally, they receive double the salary for overtime. We typically work eight hours a day.
- Each week, employees are given one day off.
- Rates of pay, working hours, grievance and disciplinary procedures, holiday entitlement, rules regarding absence and sick pay, and notice periods for termination of employment are all outlined in written terms and conditions of employment that are provided to employees.
Through well-established and widely accessible personnel policies, Tactical Five is committed to protecting the rights of all employees. To ensure that employees are protected, rewarded, and valued, the company strives to operate above the legal minimum in many areas.
We are determined to demonstrate its ethical and social responsibility credentials so that Customers can make educated purchasing decisions. The company's brochure and website provide additional in-depth information to support this commitment.
Supply chain social standards are closely monitored by Tactical Five, which encourages suppliers to adhere to the same ethical standards as the company itself. As part of the Nanba Group Supplier Assurance Procedure, self-assessment questionnaires are used to initially monitor the ethical trading practices of direct suppliers. Ethical Trading assessments of key suppliers follow.
Organization & Responsibilities
In all of their businesses and areas of control, our Management is in charge of ethical business practices. Ethical trading policy and standards are planned, developed, reviewed, and communicated by the managing director, who also ensures that necessary improvements are made. The Quality Services Manager is in charge of providing guidance and monitoring compliance.
Business Conduct with Suppliers
- In all of our business interactions and relationships, we adhere to the highest standard of integrity.
- We are aware of our corporate responsibility and adhere to it, and we reject any business practice that could reasonably be considered unethical.
- We won't engage in any personal or professional business that could put our own interests ahead of those of our company.
- Through openness and impartiality, we foster positive relationships with suppliers.
- We encourage the purchase of goods and materials from environmentally friendly sources whenever this is economically feasible.
- We will implement best practices for supply management.
- We expect this to be binding on both parties and respect total confidentiality.
- Best practice in purchasing cannot be compromised by personal relationships.
- We support the agreed-upon terms for payment of goods and services.